Monday, November 1, 2010

Im not into arguing

I like to hear,watch and learn.
Im not into arguing.
If there is a win win situation,i'll grab it for others sake.
For what u want to argue with your friends for a things that shouldnt be?
what waste of time if this happens in my circle of friend.
i want back my friends.
the ones that can hangout together without giving to much attention to their gf or society.
the ones that can go to gig together and have fun in the gig without any prejudice and misundurstanding.
the ones that take my hand and do the big circle pit or spinning till i puke.
the one that wont protest if you wearing any bands tshirt.

where are they? i miss the 1st Haqh Tuih Haha gig and Island Underground Fest moments. Not to forget also the Out Of Step tour featuring Always Last and Overdose where we all have fun in the mosh pit. *sigh*
Nevermind,it will be only as a memory that wont replay back in my life.

Hey,friends. If you need me,you know where to find me.

6 comments:

  1. yearghhh!thats the spirit.sabtu ni kita gegar soundmaker.nak join?

    ReplyDelete
  2. jun,aku 50-50
    mak pak aku ajak p bukit merah utk family bercuti la.
    xleh p penang weyh
    sori...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeahhh my first gig with my friends! :D Man rindu wehh. - xWishx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe
    xpa2,lpas spm men la byk gig wish

    ReplyDelete